[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Nurturing the creative spirit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DE Hill on November 12, 1998 at 19:58:54:

I have many tales, too long to write here, but I would like to add my two cents on nurturing the creative spirit. While there will be many who do support you in your creative endeavors (be it artistic, business-related, personal, or otherwise), the challenge comes on the days when the support seems absent or the critics come a calling. Always, but especially then, remember that the simple act of honoring your creative spirit will give someone else the courage to honor theirs. Commitment and courage is contagious. At times, you likely will ache for reward or security or stability in this ever-changing world of ours. But do forge on, always knowing that inner truth and creative freedom overrides external measure, and that creating something from nothing is the most fundamentally profound, beautiful, and noble task a human being can undertake. Blessings to you all!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page