[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Creativity Center brewing in Arcata CA - Another Kindred Spirit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Susan Seitz on January 18, 1999 at 19:26:37:

In Reply to: Creative Resources That Will Unlock Your Innate Power posted by Creativity Cafe on December 12, 1998 at 13:12:27:

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999
Reply-To: suesunn@saber.net
X-Accept-Language: en
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: peter@creativity.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for visiting Creativity Cafe

> Howdy Peter,

> Thanks for the quick response.
>

Arcata is a five hour drive north of San Francisco, past the valleys, the grape vines and into
the redwoods. I moved here because of the ethers of creativity? life purpose? inspiration?
powerful intuition? guts? or....just 'cuz?

Yeh, I checked out Creativity Cafe-San Diego, and their concept is a little different from
mine, kinda a cousin.

I want to create a space where people (maybe 50-100 or so at a time) could come and hear about
new ways of being, ways of expressing, ways of feeling, ways of thinking, as well as herbs,
ways to eat well even with food allergies; plus the space will have several rooms for various
kinds of body work, and places to breathe in the energies of nature and to sit and meditate or
become mesmerized by a butterfly that dances on a water lilly. People want a place like this
- a place to go that they can afford. Somehow I will connect with the financial means to
create it. So I explore all avenues.

Since I"m not there yet, with a space or backers in mind, I don't think I should have a web
site. I don't have the answers to give people. What I have is the energy to be a catalyst -
a director - a seminar leader - an adventurer!

Thanks for your brain child. Who knows, but I might connect with the right person/people.

Hugs,
Susan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]