[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Creation of a Positive Media TV station on the NET and Elsewhere

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter H. Rosen on January 14, 1999 at 14:58:45:

In Reply to: PRESENTATION: Creative ResourceGuild - Plans New Mexico Media Center posted by CC-FWD: John Helion Tibayan on January 14, 1999 at 00:01:26:

At 2:22 PM 1/13/99, John Helion Tibayan wrote:
>Hi Peter,
>
>Thought this might interest you.
way to manifest its destiny.

>Then in 1995, a miraculous event occured...I discovered THE INTERNET
>which made global communications accessible, not only to the wealthy
>media networks, but to anyone with the most meager budget. This meant
>that not only could visionaries and activists inexpensively communicate
>with each other globally, they could also broadcast their art and
>information online with audio and video streaming. In the next five
>years, thousands of websites will be broadcasting their own programs
>through Cable TV Modems to home TVs. The potential for global
>communication is staggering.

>are now ready for the third and next major phase which will be to
>establish an Online Internet Radio and TV Broadcasting Network called the
>Global Visions Broadcasting Network which will have its headquarters in
>the Global Visions Art & Media Village in the New Mexico community.
>
>May your vision of a better world come true,
>
>John Helion Tibayan - Creative Resources Guild/Global Visions
> 310-828-0130, Email: john@globalvisions.org, Website:
>http://globalvisions.org

Dear John,

Thanks for your thoughts brother. As you know V.A.R.I.O.U.S. was born out of the vision to create a center for communication such as you describe; where the most visionary and creative gather for the purpose of making positive media for mass media distribution. This has been the driving force in my vision... to marry the desktop technology, the spiritual evolution and global need to hear, to see...to experience Creative Spirit speak to the masses...addressing the needs of our planet and its peoples...and illustraiting solutions via edutainment and mass media "New Myths."

Please let me know how you think we might better join forces? After all, it was 1980 (not 1988 as you suggest) when you were in my audience at the Department of Water and Power's Theater and responded to our shared vision of an artists resource center. There, the V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media Ink Artists Shcowcase and Network served as a stage for me to paint the picture of our cherished visionary artists network and television programming channel, that we are both headed for. The bottom line for all my work is the establishment of a "system" including the Creativity Cafe "front end" for producing positive media in the mass media channels of the world. In those days, I was thinking television. Now we can broadcast on the Internet.

I think of footage already existing shot by Todd Swan, David Lionel, Taylor Barcroft, and others who have voraciously documented our changing times from a transformational point of view. Then there are the FutureWorld Tape's produced by V.A.R.I.O.U.S. including one of Bucky's last missives.

The physical Creativity Cafe network, is the planned front door to the production "circle of talent," who share profits--distributed as royalities on programming. Remember Creativity Cafe's bottom line is publishing materials, services, products and experiences that are life enhancing. We are not in the nightclub/community resource center business as it might seem...the money is to be made in the publishing business.

How can we develop our online programming channel, together? Please respond publically here.

Thanks john,
=Peter->
moving forward

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: