[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

the Secrets of Heart & Soul Healing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Page on January 19, 19101 at 01:23:51:

Heart & Soul Healing Newsletter from Ken Page
Holiday Season 2000

The Secrets of Heart & Soul Healing
========================================
* Our New Home and School
* Our Holiday Gift to You
* Introduction to "The Heart of Soul Healing"
* Upcoming Events with Ken
========================================

* OUR NEW HOME AND SCHOOL
Mary and I are moving to Mountain Ranch, near the Angel Camp area of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range in Eastern California, about 150 miles east of San Francisco, and 60 miles north of Yosemite National Park. Our new home in the country has plenty of room for our horses, cats, mascot Rascals, and us to roam. We plan to create a healing school that will offer one week courses in how to be a Heart and Soul Healing (HSH) Practitioner and, for the first time, how to teach HSH to others. If you are interested in studying with me, please let me know.

While living in the Bay Area for the last two years, we have been helping our family and completing our new book. It will be good to have our own place!

<<:::>><<:::>><<:::>><<:::>><<:::>><<:::>><<:::>><<:::>>

* HOLIDAY GIFT
This is the most exciting time of our lives, because the first section of our book, "The Heart of Soul Healing," is available now, free on our web site. (http://www.kenpage.com/heartofsoulhealing/hshcontents.html)
These twenty-three chapters share my most recent teachings and important secrets of the Third Eye of Horus Mystery School. Practicing these techniques will enable each of you to reach higher levels of enlightenment.

In a way, Mary and I are relieved to give you this information. Releasing these ideas will create a space for new information to come in. The Universe gave it to me to pass on to the world.

These chapters, which you can review or download for free at my website, http://www.kenpage.com/ contain stories detailing how I received this information over fourteen years. Revealed in these stories are techniques of the ancient mystery schools that will open your heart in a new way, allowing the soul and the heart to combine in the Sun of the Golden Merka-Ra. When the heart and the soul open, you will become a bridge to Source and can channel the healing energies of the creation. I share this information with you so that you can become totally empowered.

Special thanks for their work on "The Heart of Soul Healing," to Shirley Ann Holly and David Michael Flatley.

Please gift these chapters to your friends! http://www.kenpage.com/heartofsoulhealing/hshcontents.html

* INTRODUCTION TO "THE HEART OF SOUL HEALING"
When Spirit called me to lead a conscious life, I journeyed into unknown territories. I was a successful businessman, comfortable in the corporate world, and I entered a multidimensional world of wonder, delight, magic, miracles, transformation, and healing. The changes in my life were quick and permanent. As a spiritual healer, I became the full-time confidante of people’s private thoughts, hidden secrets, and spiritual yearnings. I shared the stories of my early years in "The Traveler and the End of Time" (1996) http://www.kenpage-mch.com/endoftime/eotcontents.html. As my journey progressed, little by little I discovered hidden wisdom in the stories of my clients. They showed me why we are here and why our lives unfold in so many different ways. "The Way It Works" (1997), my second book, explores some of these insights. http://www.kenpage.com/thewayitworks/twiwcontents.html

"The Heart of Soul Healing" has been my focus and passion for the last fifteen years. I share everything that I have learned on my healing journey to date. The philosophy, development, and practice of Heart & Soul Healing, the transformational process I developed working with my clients’ inner spiritual and energetic worlds, is my main focus, but also important is the story of my search for the soul. Why I needed to search, where this led me, and my surprising discovery.

"The Heart of Soul Healing" is a text book for practitioners of the healing arts. Alternative healers, psychologists, doctors, ministers, counselors, parents, and all those in search of God and Spirit will find this book invaluable, because its healing wisdom is universal.

Spirit gifted me with the process of Heart & Soul Healing (formerly called Multidimensional Cellular Healing), which is a unique way of tapping into the subconscious truth inside each of us. Included in this book are sixty case studies that portray the healing transformation that we can all experience. In these stories, the strength and courage of each human spirit shines through in spite of sad and horrific experiences. These people revealed their divine natures as they persevered until they understood themselves and their creations. It is my hope that the courage, desire, and drive portrayed in these stories will inspire you as they have me.

What I Learned from My Clients:
My clients showed me that we use the following concepts to grow spiritually.

1. We are all Creators.

2. We have been on the planet Earth for many lifetimes. We came here not only to master unconditional love for ourselves and unconditional compassion for all creation, but also to help balance all collective consciousness.

3. Each lifetime we disguise ourselves, our companions, and our lessons in order to get a fresh start and a new perspective. In each lifetime we meet again individuals who are important to our mission and purpose.

4. On some level, we to forget who we are and what our purpose is so that we could experience the joy and power of rediscovering ourselves as Creators.

5. Everything experienced by one person is experienced by everyone, because we are all energetically linked by the life-force energy that flows through us. Anything that has happened, is happening, or will happen to anyone, is also happening to everyone simultaneously.

6. We are multidimensional. There is an aspect of each of us in every space, time, plane, and dimension where life-force energy exists.

7. We store within us as programs any traumatic experiences that we fail to completely understand mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually.

8. Experiences that we do not fully understand retain an energetic charge and act as subconscious catalysts to draw people and events into our lives that will help us understand what we have created. This understanding is a requirement for spiritual growth because we are here to claim our creations and acknowledge ourselves as Creators in the highest sense.

9. Once we understand our creations, we have the ability to help balance a specific consciousness, such as the consciousness of war, depression, or fear. The consciousness we agreed to balance is constantly around us. It also acts as a catalyst in our lives, bringing us our greatest challenges and showing us what we have yet to master.

10. We become candidates for receiving the powers of instantaneous creation, the mark of true Creators, once we achieve unconditional compassion for all the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that make up human consciousness.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you wish to use the techniques offered in the first chapters of "The Heart of Soul Healing," please be sure to read "The Way It Works" (http://www.kenpage.com/thewayitworks/twiwcontents.html) and center yourself in your pineal.

*• UPCOMING EVENTS WITH KEN
see http://www.kenpage.com -- CLICK on Events

Ken is available for personal Heart & Soul Healing sessions, both private and by telephone. Give us a call (800-809-1290, 510-336-7035) or look up our web site for further information http://www.kenpage.com -- CLICK on Heart & Soul Healing private sessions.

We will be sending out another Newsletter in January, listing some of our events for the coming year. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page