[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Want a Maui Vacation? Cottage/van for rent

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Susan Douglas on December 29, 19100 at 12:54:49:

Hi - Want a Maui Vacation or know anyone who might? Due to needing thousands of dollars worth of dental work, I'm going to Thailand mid-January for 2-3 months and am making my home and van available to the right person(s). They're already rented the first month and are available 2/13/01 - 4/18/01.

I am looking for a quiet, responsible single or couple to rent my one bedroom/one office 500 sq. ft. cottage in Maui Meadows for $50/night or $1,000/month. It is quiet and secluded, you can be nude in the house all day or night. The backyard opens to real meadows, a view like Little House on the Prairie, with a sunrise view over Haleakala and a sunset view over the ocean. My landlady and lord live in the front house and fix anything that needs it. There's a very healing energy in and around my home and that's why I've been in it for 9 years. I have a king-size waterbed and a 27" TV in the bedroom. There's another TV and 1-2 futons can be used in the living room which also has a TV/VCR. No cigarette smokers please.

To a very responsible person, I would also consider renting my wonderful '89 Ford Aerostar automatic minivan for $30/day or $750/month. It is set up to sleep one or two comfortably so you can go to other parts of the island for day or overnight camping trips.

Please forward this to anyone anywhere you think may be interested and have them call me at 808-879-1112 or email me at angelwolfproductions@earthlink.net right away.

Mahalo and may your next Millennium be filled with great love, excitement and joy. Susan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page