[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Women Beyond Borders Art Project

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kuan Ng on December 22, 19100 at 11:32:30:

Hi,
I'm participating in the 'Women beyond borders' art project. My concept is a "Voices of Women" time capsule. I'm interested in gathering women's views about what it means to be a woman in this age and time - what are your concerns, your worries, your joy or unhappiness, your views about your status in society...etc. Your views will be kept in a time capsule which will be opened only 50 years later. It is hoped that when revealed, viewers will get to see if there is any significant difference in the way women think now and in future.
I hope you can send me your views. Please give your name/pseudonym, age, occupation and nationality.
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!
Regards
Kuan
P.S. If it is not too much to ask, could you forward my request to other woman friends of yours. Thanks once again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page