[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: THE CHAKRA LOVE DANCE: Third Chakra Revitalization

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Darling on December 21, 19100 at 15:26:00:

In Reply to: THE CHAKRA LOVE DANCE: Third Chakra Revitalization posted by Tom Darling on December 20, 19100 at 18:00:49:

My recent post, THE LOVE DANCE: Third Chakra Revitalization, brings up many issues other than taking responsibility for our power. Why not consider the thrid chakra as a prime source of interpersonal power rather than personal power alone. This would acknowledge the nontechnological human bridging possibilities that we tend to deny or underuse. Calling the thrid chakra the "power chakra," for example, doesn't do it justice. I prefer to emphasis it's friendship-serving power, and social-cohesive role within the blessings that our chakra systems bring.

There's a lot more to talk about regarding this and other points I've raised so far. Perhaps a visit to my CHAKRAS website will further inform and stimulate any future dialog, so that the many complexities and joys of chakra bridging can be better appreciated.

The e-mail address below is correct and I encourage people to use it for dialog purposes and exchanging contacts related to chakras, and particularly chakra bridging.

As far as how I create my digital art, I would rather talk about chakra system related issues instead. Just enjoy it -- it's there to stimulate the whole brain and more!

Wouldn't it be great if this forum allowed us to preview our posts and have the opportunity to edit them if desired before submission?

Tom Darling

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page