[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Dr. Fritz and the phenomena of healing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ed Jor-El Elkin on December 18, 19100 at 13:53:10:

In Reply to: Re: Dr. Fritz and the phenomena of healing posted by Ed Jor-El Elkin on December 18, 19100 at 13:46:59:

My experience was somewhat different than Jon Marc Hammer's.
I had slight improvement in neck and shoulder flexibility and no improvement in foot pain.
Like Jon Marc, I am increasingly aware of the effects of expectation level on the "success" of healing, but since my "healing" was mixed, I'm not sure what to conclude.
I would certainly encourage the team that is working with Dr. Fritz to do as thorough a survey as possible of the results of the treatments.
I also believe that those who had no effects or who had partial effects like myself, should have the opportunity to see Dr. Fritz again at no additional cost.
Clearly, Dr. Fritz is doing miraculous work on many people, and his services should continue be made available. He is a gift to the people of Maui as long as he is allowed to stay.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page