[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Witchcraft?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Grinstein-Camacho on December 15, 19100 at 02:18:11:

In Reply to: Re: The Modern Witch posted by Shiloh on March 30, 1999 at 05:06:12:

I also agree wholheartedly, and i also would like to find a community of modern Witches who can work together; in fact, the most popular "textbooks" are not restrictive, and force the person becoming a Witch to create their own spells and rituals, and to have an open mid and help themselves! I have been a little bit slow to become a Witch because i want to reamin open to all beliefs and feelings, and not feel that "this is the one, true right and only way" becuase there are as many paths as individuals, and following one of those textbooks could be as restrictive as Christianity, or any religion could be freeing!

One way out is to invoke the consciousness movement, and simply say that you hope to become more conscous of your efforts and decisions; the only problem is that it has an even worse reputation than Witchcraft.

May all of us find what is satisfying to us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page