[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Where to write what?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Grinstein-Camacho on December 15, 19100 at 02:06:07:

Hello!

Every now and then i get a sort of "flash" of a story - or a perticularly coherant dream, or a sort of daydrem; just some sort of an image or scene from which i can build a story or an essay. Some of the essays only go on for a few paragraphs; the stories often go on for pages, but feel like mere beginnings.

On a wild impulse, I decided to start my own website. This website would list all of my stories, and ivite readers to post comments. That way i could "draw dividands" while only typing the story once, when I write it, and these comments would continue to inspire me to continue or write other stories or essays. Readers might also post.

With today's technology, decided that I could build my own website, even though I hate computers and technology, through one of those "build your own website for free' websites. However, most of the sites were not free, and were difficult to use. But whether or not these would hurt me, I neede a name, and i thought that creativity.com would be a nice name. But it was probably already taken; in fact, I tried and that address brought me nearly here.

Is there some place on this forum, website, or in fact any other forum or website where I can post my work and expect critique?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page