[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Need Some Basic Computer Training

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marc Narine on December 13, 19100 at 08:23:13:

In Reply to: Need Some Basic Computer Training posted by Damian on December 05, 19100 at 08:27:01:

I will be able to help you out with your problem without having to pay all of that and without going to classes where the person does not know anything they ar talking about anyway.

My name is Marc Narine and I reside in the beautifull country named Trinidad and Tobago. I have an on-line course that will teach you about your PC, about utilising the internet better, your own 35 meg web site as well as how to build it and maintain it.

This is an educaational package that is for everyone, for the computer illiterate to the computer genius. The cost is 125.00US 1st year and 100.00US every year after that, and it is available to you immediately. Since it is an on-line course you can do it at your leasure.

Click on my URL that I am leaving below and check out the info, plus I would like to hear from you as well, so e-mail me so we can correspond further.
Here you are: www.skynary.com/marcnarine2 or www.skynary.com/marcnarine2/go

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page