[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paul coleman on December 12, 19100 at 14:28:34:

In Reply to: Fifty Million Steps for One Hundred Million Trees posted by Paul Coleman on March 05, 19100 at 08:15:07:

The walk began with the planting of a tree at the National Memorial Arboretum. Several trees have been planted and one project has begun. The Trafford Council of Greater Manchester are creating an Arboretum as a result of the walk and free trees will be given to people who want to plant them on behalf of some-one killed through war. They will be able to plant them at the Arboretum to be dedicated in Altrincham next year. This is what the walk is all about.
If you want to participate check out the earthwalker.com website. Perhaps you will be interested in sending a message to your local MP asking them to sign on to the Early Day Motion #50 - put into the House of Commons on 7th December/00
The more MP's sign on the more trees will be planted in this country and that could encourage other countries to do the same.
My site will be regularly updated from the road. Your support is invaluable.
I am all alone out there and its nice to know there are people with me in spirit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page