[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

From South Africa - ALWAYS alive ! A CCafe KINDRED SPIRIT

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CCAFE-FWD: Annie Coetzee of Creative Brain Management on November 23, 19100 at 13:32:24:

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:03:43 +0200
Subject: From South Africa - ALWAYS alive !
To: ccafe@creativity.net

Hello Peter!   It may be more than three months since I have made any contact with you and/or any of your wonderful free spirited-friends   ( the other letters sent to me from Maureen, Beth, Atsuo...) But the connection will once again become alive and VERY meaningful!   I will have lots of time during December to really "dive" into every letter so far written to me by you and these people - to see how we can make the bonds stronger and perhaps more meaningful.   I have so much news for you guys - and a company is also busy to design my own web-page - that's one reason why I want to communicate more specifically - may be I can refer to what you are doing there...! I must just know more.  The Creativity cafe.  TELL me MORE.   I am moving into offices next year - therefore my infra-structure will be better and enable me to work more effectively - also abroad.   As I have said,  I am going to read all the letters again.  And visit all the web-pages.  And listen to your music. I just have to get to know you better. Our first connection remains a mystery to me  -  and I still believe it was not " a fault"  in cyberspace  -  but something that had to happen.   My latest book is almost sold out.  ( 1st print )  and I am now looking out for another Publisher.  Books Creative,  the one who published the 1st print,  has collapsed......The manager got sick and just "threw" the towel in.....luckily my books were almost all sold out.  I got the remainders and with the radio talks,  sold them out. I also want the new Publisher ( who-ever that's gonna be ) to change the lay-out a bit,  fix the few spelling errors,  and perhaps print it more economically......I don't know.  I am thinking...)   Hope you are still happy,  healthy and very creative. I will wait for your reply  -  and then follow up.   Lots of blessings to you all.   Annie Coetzee Inspirational Trainer,  Conference Speaker and Author Creative Brain Management Pretoria SOUTH AFRICA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page