[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: How to change topical material into story/narrative format.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter on December 22, 1998 at 12:32:59:

In Reply to: How to change topical material into story/narrative format. posted by Pastor Chaney on December 21, 1998 at 15:52:06:

Greetings,

Sounds like rewarding work that would make for some interesting web programming....I think creating New Myths is what needs to happen here on planet Earth.

Could you create a list of topics for each of your sermins? These would then become the THEME CALENDAR that your parishioners could reflect on and even help to tell the story. I would have them if they are into computers and creative, illustrait one of the themes. In advance. Your online website would then carry the everchanging soul of your congregation by featuring the creative response to the Weeks Theme as an animation, drawing, or "web trick".

If you are interested in having Creativity Cafe feature a live broadcast/multicast you originate in a multimedia performance to enact the story... please so indicate. We are seeking to expand to embrace and marktet POSITIVE MEDIA in an expanding network of Internet "SOUL FOOD" sources; producers of positive Internet video programming.

Peter Rosen

Please send SASE for information on Creativity Cafe TV:

Peter H. Rosen
V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media
2263 Sacramento St., #2
San Francisco, CA 94115

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments: