[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Opening A Matrix For Creation - 1 Billion Dreams - 1 Vision

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CCAFE-FWD: Eamonn O'Brien on November 11, 19100 at 04:31:27:

In Reply to: Many Thoughts posted by Ken Page on November 10, 19100 at 11:25:50:

Do you know who I am?

I am one person asking your permission to listen, to the unspoken words that exist within us, in that place of knowing ourselves - like you. I am one person doing all that I can to survive and look after family, community and the environment around me -- like you. I am one person whose voice has been lost in the crowd - like you. I am one person whose dreams have been invaded with the nightmares that surround me - like you. I am one person whose thoughts are muddled with the destructive uncertainty, violence and suffering in our world - like you. I am one person whose feelings have been shuddered into insecurity with what I see and wonder what will there be for our children and grandchildren - like you. I am one person quietly allowing my tears to fall on my keyboard, not to burden you with my grief but to ask for your help. Please take this time to hear me. I am one person like you

My name is Eamonn O'Brien. I was born in Ireland, came to Canada at the age of seven, and have spent a great deal of the next 43 years travelling and learning of this world around me. The time for us all to speak out as "one" person has come. In discussions with the Dali Lama he has spoken: " that prayers alone are not enough, and as individually we must actively participate in bringing unity in our world." It is the reason I have been working for the past two years on the Matrix Project.

The first International opening was on August 11, 1999 at 11:11hrsGMT. The Matrix has evolved and is now ready to open again. This time there will be thousands of organizations and individuals participating around the globe.

THE MATRIX OF CREATION WEBSITE WILL IS OPENING WORLDWIDE 11,11,2000 at 11:11am GMT.

I am one person sending out this intention to all Humanity as an experiment of our consciousness. The following words are going to enter human consciousness and the unspoken words we hold are going to be heard repeatedly in our minds and most importantly in our hearts. All I wish you to do is what you can to hold this intention for yourself and share it with every person who listens.

1 BILLION THOUGHTS - 1 MIND 1 BILLION VOICES - 1 PRAYER 1BILLION DREAMS - 1 VISION 1BILLION FEELING - 1 HEART

Please watch carefully over the next few weeks for these words. I do not want you to believe in the collective consciousness; I want you to see it for yourself. The purpose of this Matrix of Creation is to show you something that you can actually experience, not belief, not mass (sheep) consciousness - human consciousness. I am one person asking you simply to be human with me and remember our children and our grandchildren to come. I am one person just like you.

Thank you for taking this brief moment with me and please do as you wish with this intention and watch the hundreds of times these words will come back to you.

Respectfully Eamonn

THE NEW SITE IS NOW OPEN PLEASE SEE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/amatrixforcreation/amc_enterpage.html

THE PARENT SITE HAS MOST OF THE BACKGROUND ON THE MATRIX http://sites.netscape.net/hornbyhealing/homepage (open and under construction)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page