|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||
Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?
Posted by COO on October 31, 19100 at 16:37:52:
For the past year, I have been building B2TEX.COM
http://www/b2tex.com as a fabric/textile and fashion sourcing site to deal with the frustrations I have seen my customers go through over the years.
I have finally reached the point of showing it to all of the people in the
industry that I know.
The site already has over 5000 suppliers and about 6500 fabrics listed.
Here is what the site provides:
1) You can search by
- fiber content
- structure ( knit, woven etc)
- coloring method (dyed, printed etc),
- common industry fabric descriptions
- keyword (any description)
- hand or appearance
- brand name of fiber
- end use
- trim and accessories
- gender or sex
2) You can view the search results as fabric listings, supplier names or
images (fabric pictures)
3) With a couple of keystokes, you can easily order a swatch or ask the
supplier for information
4) You can use the supplier's showroom page to get more information about
them, link to their website or look through their products
5) We are shortly adding a "favorites" page- a way to save your research.
6) The site is 100% free. - We do not take a commission on the sale. You
are connected directly to the supplier.
7) There are fashion reviews and a community board or "fashion talk" where you can post questions to real people in the industry to aid you in anything you inquire, or simply just want to talk about.
8) A totally free email account. We are similar to "Yahoo", but focussed on the apparel and textile industry.
Although we are relatively new, we are already getting good reviews - e.g.
Apparel News has called us the best fabric sourcing tool on the Internet.
Please try it and let me know what you think.
Jason Park, CTO
Post a Followup