[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Perhaps you could help me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jsoh on September 22, 19100 at 01:22:28:

In Reply to: Re: Perhaps you could help me posted by Spiritual Anarchist on February 18, 19100 at 23:12:56:

: Dear Peter,
I do not know how to respond to the "flashy graphics" part of your post>*LOL*You see I design my own graphics
they ARE my art.If Michaelangelo painted The Sistine Chapel Cyber Ceiling Im sure he would be asked to lower the
resolution and use less colors.:)Im not comparing my work to Michaelangelo's jus my passion. As for the programing
I give you an example.Every time you post on this board a message is created with the following links at the top

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Where your board has the link [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] mine has BBS. When ever I tried to change even the letters
BBS to anotherword let alone another link my new page would cut off the bottom that had
where you could reply. Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Submit Follow Up Reset

I simply do not know enough CGI to fix that one link and make it point to the page I want.
The other problem is I want to run my own chatrooms and my own email service in order to create my own community
which would include providing free home pages.This would take more programing. Even without any of the programing
dilemas I mentioned the sheer size of my site alone has become overwhelming to maintain by myself.Anyway thanks for
the positive advise.Ill stop by to here once in awhile in case someone can help me. I wouldn't want to miss their post.
Thanks again.
Sincerely
Spiritual
Anarchist

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: