[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: The Golden Thread

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard Gins on August 31, 19100 at 10:48:09:

In Reply to: Re: The Golden Thread posted by artist on August 30, 19100 at 17:16:58:

:Dear Artist,
Thank you for your response. As an artist,when someone reflects on my work, I consider it a gift as I am a prisoner to my own vision and can only see through others eyes when they are willing to share this with me.
I have found that one of the most important aspects of the creative process is the "faith" and "trust" that grows out of believing and using this process. Take the risk to prove that one can find something unkown before one began the process.

To answer your question, I have been working with the creative process for over thirty years, painting, drawing, printmaking, writing songs and music,consulting, inventing products, books and businesses. I began working as psychotherapist five years ago, helping people privately to creatively understand and improve their lives. I published a book this last year of 15 years of ink drawings I made while riding the New York city subway. It is called "Subway Riders" and celebrates this unique location as the most culturally diverse place on earth. I have lectured about "seeing", "art", "drawing", "the creative process" and most people stated they would never be able to ride the subway again and see it the same way. I have been working on a book about the Creative Process for years and will publish it "down the road" as it coninues to evolve. I have also been working on some very big visions to be launched in the near future on the Internet. Please feel free to contact me for news of upcoming events and keep taking the creative risk. Richard Gins
This recollection has awakened many feelings that have lingered throughout my own life and yet I never would have thought that I could be possibly remembering my birth. You writing was emotional and insightful and has opened the door for me to explore more deeply my own connection with my birth, my feelings of change, my courage in the face of the unknown and if and how I am using the "creative process"? Thank you for sharing this profoundly simple yet extremely important awareness. Do you lecture, publish or give workshops on creativity?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page