[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

California - Cut your PG&E bill by 10% - 60%

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh Mackaben on August 22, 19100 at 13:40:08:

Alternative Energy Resource Options

Residential and Commercial

*California Energy Deregulation*

Historically, electrical power has been delivered by one company, and one company alone. No competition has existed between providers. Deregulation transforms this monopoly-based industry to a competitive, free market. There is a choice to purchase power from the provider that offers the best terms, the best rates, in short, the best deal.

Your local utility provider i.e.:PG&E, California Edison, So. Cal Edison, etc. will continue to service you and read your meters. You will still receive your bills from them. All that changes is your Energy Rates... Whether Electric, Gas, or Both. You will receive the best Rates and save money.

There is no sign up fee, you can change Energy Providers anytime ( back to PG&E, etc. ) Just notify the competitor of choice. After you fill out the change of provider request form, you local utility provider ( PG&E, Cal Edison, So. Cal Edison, etc. ) will confirm your request for the cheaper rates when the change takes place on your bill.

I have switched my home and office on to this program, and I am saving an average of 35% on each bill. Last month at home I went from $138 to $83. Just want to let as many people know about how you can save. For more info, contact me at jmackaben@yahoo.com Thanks for you interest.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page