[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

I lack formal training

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Rob Ashby on July 10, 19100 at 17:57:04:

To:
Subject: JOHN ASHBY
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:02:22 -0400

I am a creative individual living in Ontario ,Canada who is presently employed as a maintenance man at a fitness club   I am interested in ameteur Drama, most forms of music, and visual art. The most important element for me is to experience new people ,places, and ideas.   I would like to be able to work and support myself working in the Arts in some form or another   Unfortunately I lack formal training and am mostly self taught therefor I feel distinctly under qualified   I believe if given an opportunity I could make the most of what ability I have and contribute to the future of the world, mankind, and do my duty to God   After reviewing your webpage I would very much like to here >from you and learn about what you're about with the hopes of finding a place   sincerely   JOHN ASHBY

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page