[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: The Human Flag

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank Payberg on May 25, 19100 at 05:36:36:

In Reply to: The Human Flag posted by Holly Payberg on March 06, 19100 at 16:02:52:

: I absolutly love what you are doing here!! You are encouraging other artists to share what they've created on behalf of the world and so I'm sharing - I created the concept for the Human Flag - it's a flag for all humanity. As a writer, I had no trouble coming up with what the symbol stood for but all kinds of trouble deciding what the symbol should look like - so I'm putting it out there to all you artists for any ideas you might have. For now, I'm alone in this movement so it could take me awhile but in the future, I will post the finalists and choose by a vote. I figure if it's going to be a flag for all humanity then humanity needs a vote. To check out what it stands for go to http://www.humanflag.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page