[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Losing something you love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on December 03, 1998 at 01:01:10:

In Reply to: Losing something you love posted by Peter Rosen on November 20, 1998 at 02:00:03:

: I lost my "Master Control" book yesterday.... the one with my art portfolio, Spirit Body Technique photographs, documentation of my not for profit activities and preparedness for the productions of Creativity Cafe and "KidCast For Peace; Solutions for a Better World". Phone numbers of people I've met along the way are now gone until another magic moemnt connects me with an angel on the path.. Luckly, there was nothing totally irreplaceable... except for the journal writings and contacts along the way. I lost a guitar I loved once. That really hurt, but it opened the space for the one I have now--which I think is even better. Then there's the woman (or two) I've loved severly. Have you an experience of loss that has turned into a blessing behind the cloud?

-peter-
Uprooted from my home and home state by my husband's necessary career move I lost much
including some important creative outlets, creative liaisons, creative jobs as well as
a community that supported all the above. I found poetry and ultimately, albeit circuitously
the Creativity Cafe. This contact with a global creative community is very encouraging.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page