[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Fifty Million Steps for One Hundred Million Trees

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paul Coleman on March 05, 19100 at 08:15:07:

HI:
For the last two years I have had a link to the creativity cafe, but this is my first visit since I hooked up the link. Thats because I've been walking here there and everywhere, speaking to people about the beauty of the earth and planting trees. However, I today I had the opportunity to check into your site again and love it. It is very bright and cheerfull. I think I know Peter Rosen. The name sounds familiar. Anyway, great work. I think you may be interested in my next project. If you are could you support it by writing a letter to your elected President, Prime Minister etc. This what I am up to. On November 11th, 2000, I will plant a tree at the UK National Memorial Arboretum, then I will walk to China, speaking about the beauty of the earth and encouraging the planting of trees on behalf of every man, woman and child killed in the wars of the last century. I would like to see one tree per person. I will also rquest that these trees be planted in Forest's of Peace and reconciliation in every nation that has suffered in those wars. This way, I belive people will be able to comprehend the impact of war on their society, simply by noting the size of the forest. I do this because I have witnessed war and witnessed it's destruction, not only on people, but on the very earth that we all need to exist. It is my dream that creating these forests will lead to a better understanding of the severe consrquences of war on our future survival.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page