[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: KidCast and Nashville Cats

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter Rosen on February 17, 19100 at 13:32:46:

In Reply to: KidCast posted by Scott Merrick on February 16, 19100 at 15:58:27:

Aloha Scott,

Thanks for checking us out! Nice work on the linking in your message! I enjoyed looking around and seeing how kindred our spirits are....You are graciously invited to explore this rather large repository of information about KidCast For Peace, and ideally, follow the instructions for participation, put up a web site with the kids art, photo and personal statement as in the Croatia Submission for KidCast#1 (in the SOLUTIONS Gallery)! Then we will post a link to your pages carrying a KidCast Logo linked back to KidCast Central. Thats it. Next step is to participate in testing the technology we will use (suggestions) for audio and video interactivities. Testing will begin about a week before "showtime" on April 22nd. We will schedule interactivities with all available NODES around the world, making adjustments for time zone changes.... (One time, a teacher in Singapore had a special gathering of her class at 5am just to be part of our network. Thanks for you passion and the work you do!

Welcome to our KidCast "Coolaborators" Team. (smile) Please sign up on the KidCast Mailing List if that's OK?

Blessings and Aloha,
-peter-
KidCast Coordinator
PS: I drove cross conutry from NY to LA and got trapped in a Nashville snow storm... My travel companion knew someone there where we could crash, but before we did, I found an open Mic night at some bar and played a few of my songs (these for KidCast), just so I could say I played Nashville!(grin) Hey on that note, one good turn (on to your personal life) deserves another! Enjoy some photos of me and mine. -pr-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page