[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Clearing Techniques - Thanks for the Great Centering Tips!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Creativity Cafe on February 16, 19100 at 01:13:00:

In Reply to: Clearing Techniques posted by Ken Page on February 16, 19100 at 00:08:24:

Hey Ken,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with our readers.... Hopefully some of them will be writers and tell us of their experience with your techniques. I personally like the bit about the bathroom...I have long used it a my private get-away place acknowleding (during an acid trip many years ago) that that is really the only place where a persons privacy is respected and not compromised (by partners probing or wandering innocents).

I have been using some of your techniques (arriving at them myself or via others) for a number of years... I really like your suggestion to stop projecting and beging radiating! I am building (we are building) Creativity Cafe; a "New School for the Next Millennium" to host and promote people such as yourself and those many shamans coming out of the closet who could use a good hit of marketing and promotion. We are here for you! Thanks for being here for us!

Aloha,
-CC-

:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: