[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Perhaps you could help me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter on February 12, 19100 at 14:11:26:

In Reply to: Perhaps you could help me posted by Spiritual on February 11, 19100 at 02:14:59:

Thanks for writing here. There are a lot of people being challenged at this time in history because their values and mindset are as you suggest, are more focused on the abundance of life and living it fully, rather than the chase for the "holy" dollar. Regardless, also as you suggest, EVERYTHING is the resulting fabric of our beliefs and thoughts, reflected in the "outside" world by our experiences. I designed, wrote and did the graphics for 95% of this site.

I am not a programmer... I have had to learn how to use this technology so I can continue to express my art....and express my heart in keeping with the times. That is why this site exists... I know there are many people like you reorienting their consciousness toward service and the greater good. Times are changing. The money will come, but that is not what will keep you, I or anything moving forward on the evolutionary path. From your statements, you are already on the path of wisom in this changing time on Planet Earth. Look at the bigger picture and notice that this web site is only 6 years old...

We here at Visionary Artists Resources Including Other Unique Services, an association of like minds, hearts and talents, is in its infantcy. Continue to build your vision... first in consciousness, then in a web site so to attract similar minds. Continue to reach out like you have done here.

Like a good song...No amount of instrumentation and arrangement (programming and flashy graphics) will save a poorly written song. The gold is in your brain. By writing here you are sure to attract Kindred Spiritis. Live in the moment, as fully as possible, maintain creativity at all costs and take risks... Your reward will be in those you attract and the collaborations that can follow if so desired.

When funding is secured to hire a real programmer.... This site and its brother waiting in the wings at CREATIVIT.COM can really be of service... I hope this helps... Perseverance wins out in the end. Humankind's motives are shifting. There are a lot of people waking up on this planet. Technology is also coming of age. The creative spirit has more options for expression than ever... and here at Creativity Cafe is where you will (eventually) find economic rewards beyond your wildest imagination. You are indeed Wealthy now... you have God behind you! What a backer!!!

Aloha,
-peter-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]