[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Perhaps you could help me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Spiritual on February 11, 19100 at 02:14:59:

In Reply to: Re: Replies=0 Is This Just Another Ego Board? posted by Peter on February 06, 19100 at 05:43:48:

Dear Peter,
Perhaps you could help me.I was going to write you email but noticed the address was at creativity dot net.Im so use to disapointment
I didn't want to get my hopes up with the thought that maybe you were a reprsenitive of this website.I had a website that offered almost the exact
same thing I set up years a go butI ran out of money and couldn't keep it up.Im thinking of starting over but I will need other programmers and webpage
designers to make it possible.There WILL be a chance to make money but it will involve helping people.It also wont be the highest priority.I believe
in the law of abundance which states that those that want wealth who feel deprived of it are less sucessful than those who just accept that they are
wealthy regardless of the ebb and flow of abundance.In other words if I could get a bunch of people together who didn't only care about money who themselves
felt no great need to get rich quick I think I could all but guarantee we would become wealthy as soon as possible (very quickly).I just need a few people
who think like me.I need a few with real good programing skills and a few willing to learn.I was hoping that was what this site was all about.Do you think
you could point me in the right direction?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page