[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Creatvity...reborn :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Emily Webb on February 10, 19100 at 22:47:44:

To all the catepillars out there...searching for their place to become a butterfly so they can fly and be beautiful and really make a difference in this world in their own unique way...

I consider myself a butterfly just emerging from my cocoon. For forever...I felt like something was missing...I've gone through most of high school being someone I"m not I think. Conformity crept in somehow...but now I think I've conquered it.

I"m just scared...now I"m going to college and plan to major in art. But it's like...I"m scared it is too late to recapture all those creative passions I once had. I'm screaming to be let out and free...
Is it too late? I need more motivation...more inspiration. I want to discover more outlets for my emotions.
I'd love feedback...any and all :) !!! Thanks so much...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page