[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

Other Message Threads
You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Replies=0 Is This Just Another Ego Board?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter on February 06, 19100 at 05:43:48:

In Reply to: Replies=0 Is This Just Another Ego Board? posted by SpiritualAnarchist on February 06, 19100 at 02:40:11:

Aloha SpiritualAnarchist,

Thanks for your message... there are many healing and helpful links here. Many have been reposted from email sent directly to Creativity Cafe, rqather than posted. Why there are so few responses and lack of interaction in this community forum remains a mystery to me? Perhaps you can shed some light? Thanks for your question... The answwer remains to be seen.

We had another community forum system using the WODA software. The board was hopping and until the server hosting Creativity Cafe crashed. We were unable to find someone to program WODA on the new server and other problems sent it to heaven. The archieve remains linked to above. By far the most popular dialog was between women who had, or were considering hysterectomies. That was the group most served in those days, FYI and I guess they represented the root of creativity in Gods most potent seed growers. Alas, they moved on and other creative people I guess are just too busy making money (lol).

Aloha,
=peter-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]