[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

you found me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by peter on November 19, 1999 at 16:32:33:

In Reply to: ATTN Peter Rosen. New Directions/Purpose of Film: Research Material/Contacts Sought... and I think we've met : ) posted by Philip Knight on November 16, 1999 at 04:08:57:

Dear Philip,

Thanks for stopping by Creativity Cafe and getting back in touch (so to speak ;-). My direct email is peter@creativity.net. If you have a photo of yourself you might direct me to, it would be nice to have that key to finding you in my memories. I did live in West LA and later, Venice and John Tibayan was one of the first folks to appreciate the V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media Ink Artists Showcase and Network events beginning in 1980.

My work in all these years hasn't changed and is totally congruent with your stated agenda.\par

I used to be the photographer at the Whole Life Expos and those of the Unity-in-Diversity Council. Great memory!. You are indeed a kindred spirit as your agenda is also that of Visionary Artists Resources Including Other Unique Services, formed to create an artists resource center called Creativity Cafe to heal our hearts, fill our pockets and inspire our spirits through the use of edutainment.

We go into production on 11/22/99 for the next step towards building our dream facility for community upliftment, problem solving and coordinating resources for local and global benefit.

Our connections and resources are vast and will come your way organically at the right time. Please visit our links and enjoy all the Kindred Spirits we have discovered along the way. Keep us abreast of your project and let us know if we can be of further
service.

Much Aloha,

-peter-

Peter H. Rosen
V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media
140 Uwapo Rd.,#49-204
Kihei HI 96753
808 875-4747

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: