[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: SF Artists Living Together Meeting Sun 11/14 5:30pm (ALTernative living in a communal live/work space)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter on November 12, 1999 at 13:39:04:

In Reply to: SF Artists Living Together Meeting Sun 11/14 5:30pm (ALTernative living in a communal live/work space) posted by Michael on November 11, 1999 at 17:59:20:

Dear Michael,

Great! Glad to see another organizer and bringer together of creative souls pass through this portal. Good luck with your project! Living together certainly has its rewards...and pitfalls. I have often thought of writing a book called LIVING TOGETHER. It would be a handbook for all sorts of situations, New Husband and Wife, Siblings, Relatives, Lovers, Workmates, B&B issues, etc. It would cover languaging for chore distribution, problem solving, territorial and privacy rights, etc. I think what you are doing will prove fruitful on many levels. W here at Creativity Cafe wish you the very best in your adventure. We certainly applaud you as a mover and shaker! Ho!

I am busy on Maui also bringing people together. The Maui Artists Showcase is an extension of the work I do to develop a physical Creativity Cafe. We had a great rehearsal in the local TV Public Access studio. We tape on 11/22 in preparation and training for a live ON THE AIR broadcast of the finest talent that we can find to promote, present and play with. All the best to you! Perhaps you'll have a place where I might crash next time I pass through SF?

Aloha,
-peter-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]