[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: Sky Show Party of the Millennium - INTEGATRON -UFO Inspried Healing Dome - CALIFORNIA GATHERING

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ My Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter Rosen on November 16, 1998 at 12:51:10:

In Reply to: Sky Show Party of the Millennium - Fantastic Meteor Shower posted by CC on November 13, 1998 at 11:08:53:

At 1:07 AM 11/16/98, Sharose aka Sherry Niedelman wrote:
>thanks for this info--
>am going out to desert tuesday nite for the shower to
>the Integratron. Have you heard of it?
>a party of over 50 peple camping out
>fun, fun, fun
>
>check out integratron.com

In 1996 I had my 36th Birthday-that hosted over 150 people. We jammed and camped inside the Integatron...and many stayed outside in tents for the three day weekend celebration. The occaision was also to celebrate the closest approach of Haileys Comet, 36 million miles from Earth. So the comet and I had lots in common. I had just purchased my first Macintosh (512K) and using it, designed my first ever digital flyer for the event that started my career as a desktop publisher....and connected me to the Internet world of BBSs. I met dear friends after that in my first art gallery show at the Apple and Oranges gallery in LA hosted by Michael and Edie Oneal.

Photos, documentary video (with host Richard explaing the Intergatron's inception and building by George Van Tassle story for our viewers) and gallery memoribilia currently in storage on Maui. ...and that's the rest of the story... I'm Peter Rosen from Creativity Cafe TV. News at 11. Do you know where your parents are?

Have a blast!!!!!

Peter
PS: I would appreciate knowing who owns it these days and what plans might be in the works for reactiviation as a healing device?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ My Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page