[CCafe Resources] [CCafe Hot Links] [Community Forum] [Guest Book] [KidCast]
|| Resources || || Links || || Forum || || Guest Book || || KidCast ||

Creativity Cafe
Community Forum

You have come upon a meeting ground for creative spirit on a transformational path. We invite you, dear "Storyteller Of The New Millennium," to share a tale and offer a suggestion to nurture creative spirit. What techniques do you use to overcome the challenges of our rapidly changing and complex world?

Re: The Modern Witch

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shiloh on March 30, 1999 at 05:06:12:

In Reply to: The Modern Witch posted by Nenuphar on March 28, 1999 at 20:15:41:

I agree whole heartedly. I accept that the Internet is the way (for now) that seekers of truth might find each other accross boundries of time and space in a most accelerated place. The community of unique and creative individuals on the Internet are finding expression for the betterment of all is reaching the eyes and ears of kindred spirits...sort of like spiritual cream rising to the surface (or rather holographically). Althought the Internet is where we most easily can come together initially, it is the path of Creativity Cafe as I perceive it, to be the physical "coming together place" for techno shamans and those on the path of the adept. A place for creative spirit to collaborate and spawn experiences that are fun, transformative and can be marketed to those who would seek enlightenment and freedom from self repression.

There is a major shift upon us....and this is just the beginning of very rapidly changing paradigms of thought and perceptions on young planet Earth. Some will not be able to transmute harmful energies and awaken to quickening times. This (IMHO) is where the adepts and techno shamans get to be the world servers that we are. It is a fantastic time to be alive. don't you think so?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Creativity Cafe Community Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Creativity Cafe Home Page